Wednesday 8 November 2017

Douglas Naismith - North East Scotland AiT Representative

Hi there, I am Douglas Naismith, GPST3 at Aboyne Practice in Aberdeenshire and North East Scotland AiT Representative.

In my AiT role I represent all GP trainees in the North East of Scotland at Local (faculty), Regional (Scottish) and National (London) RCGP meetings. I'm also the Wellbeing representative!

These meetings give me a great insight into how our college is structured and how it functions. I also get to meet lots of very interesting GPs with a vast variety of roles.

Recently I have also taken on a role as one of RCGP Scotland's Recruitment Ambassadors so I get to go to schools and the local University and tell students how amazing, varied and stimulating a career in General Practice can be...especially in the North East of Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment